Tuesday 21 August 2012

Nails Inc Heddon Street and Westminster, Selfridges Beauty Box

I've got a couple of manicures to show you tonight -






What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat
  • Nails Inc Heddon Street (2 coats)
  • Konad Gold and M57 leopard print
  • Seche Vite topcoat

And the second one:





What I used:
  • Essie Trillionaire basecoat
  • Nails Inc Westminster (2 coats)
  • Nail Pop Pearl Effect topcot (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I think the second one is my favourite, I love the Nail Pop topcoat!

Finally, I just wanted to see what you all thought about me maybe blogging some beauty products. I was lucky enough to order a Selfridges Beauty Box this morning, after a prolonged struggle with the website (it crashed about 20 times during the process!) and I'm thinking about reviewing some of the products once I've used them for a while. I have a really quite ridiculous beauty product collection on top of the nail polish collection! Anyway, would a beauty product post bore you, or would you be interested in reading it?


3 comments:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...