Thursday 22 March 2012

Models Own Beetlejuice Copper Pot, Nails Inc Emerald Street

I decided today, whilst kinda admiring my pretty Indian Ocean/Chalk Farm combo in the sunshine - I'm not going to be fed up about the fact that the new Beetlejuice polishes are so thin. Nope. Instead, I'm going to do some awesome polish collaborations! So, with that in mind, I bring you Models Own Copper Pot and Nails Inc Emerald Street...

Nails Inc Emerald Street on it's own







You can see a few of the tones here!







What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Emerald Street (2 coats)
  • Models Own Beetlejuice Copper Pot (1 coat)
  • Seche Vite topcoat



Models Own Copper Pot is another polish that is very thin on it's own, but perfect for layering. It gleams on top of Emerald Street - you can see so many different colours in the light. I think Models Own could really promote these Beetlejuice colours by suggesting layering. The Beetlejuice polishes enhance any base colour and really make it shine.


Oh, and here's that sunshine shot of Indian Ocean, taken hastily outside work today. It makes me love Indian Ocean, despite my early reservations:




I hope to get a picture of Copper Pot in the sunshine tomorrow (if there is any!)


What do you think of the new Beetlejuice polishes so far?

7 comments:

  1. to be honest I was quite excited but I'm quite disappointed :( They may grow on me soon but atm I'm kinda glad I haven't spent my money on them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it's kind of a shame that they're so thin, but I'm quite enjoying putting them over different colours :)

      Delete
  2. hang on a minute. is the second copper pot or the original beetlejuice green peridot-ish polish? I am confused. The shine in emerald is out of this world!
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the new Copper Pot, what I've done to it makes it similar to Golden Green, the original one. This has more copper/brown tones though.xx

      Delete
  3. Aww I loved these nail varnishes as soon as I saw them! Slightly disappointed to hear that they're so thin :( oh well, I'll probably buy them anyway, they do look gorgeous layered over other colours! Your nails are the perfect shape too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a shame- but I've had some gorgeous layering results :) aww thank you!x

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...