Tuesday 20 March 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Revlon Stunning, Nails Inc Blenheim Terrace

Here are tonight's nails! I didn't feel like stamping or art but glitter always makes me feel better. This is kinda layered, and it's different in every light, so you get a few pictures! I wish I could show how it really looks. My husband suggested I take a video and "wangle it about" (nope, no clue either!) but that doesn't even work...



Awful picture, but see how different the colour looks?!





What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Blenheim Terrace (1 coat)
  • Max Factor Fantasy Fire (3 coats)
  • Revlon Stunning (1 coat)

I love the Revlon Stunning glitter, I bought it on a whim a few days ago because I don't have any chunky glitters. It's really quite holographic in real life, so many different colours show as it catches the light - in the bottle it looks like plain silver glitter so this was a nice surprise.


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon Stunning is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great combo, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look great, still debating on getting the fantasy fire.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...