Sunday 21 October 2012

Exposed Déjà Vu, Barry M Aqua, W7 Cerise Pink, Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus, Ciaté Mini Mani Month

Two recent nail looks to show you tonight. The first is one that I wore a few days ago:




This is Exposed DéjàVu (2 coats) with Barry M Aqua Glitter as the accent nail. I really love this Barry M glitter. Oh, and Seche Vite topcoat of course. It reminds me of mermaids. It's also not too bad to remove! The Exposed polish is good too. They're about £2.99 but really very good for the price. 'Long lasting' is not something that bothers me particularly, I don't wear any one polish for more than 2-3 days, but range of colours and consistency is very important to me. Exposed are great.


Next are the nails I just did and am trying not to smudge as I type:



This is Nails Inc Piccadilly (1 coat!! One!) with 2 coats of w7 (I have never heard of this brand before) in Cerise Pink on top. (again, Seche Vite topcoat) The pictures really don't do this polish justice. It's a beautifully shimmery, sparkly jelly. Too thin for wearing on it's own (unless you love doing about 6 coats) but lovely for layering up. I love layering. People often ask me what the polish I'm wearing is called, and look a bit baffled when I tell them two or three names for what appears to be one colour, but I love making different combinations.


Anyway, what do you think? Pink or blue?


Oh! I almost forgot! My husband bought me the Ciaté Mini Mani Month advent calendar from Selfridges!!

You can just see it peeping through the lovely spotty paper! I can't wait until December to start opening it. I will be doing a mini blog post each day and swatching as much as I can!

The calendar is still in stock, priced at £38 plus p&p - buy it from Selfridges online HERE

Ciaté Mini Mani Month advent calendar





6 comments:

  1. I'm in a juicy mood today, so pink! Theyre both beautiful tho, your nails are at such a lovely length x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was wondering if they were a bit long actually, so thanks for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. The pink is gorgeous! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are gorgeous!! I love the pink colour!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...