Friday 14 September 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Dancing Queen

So, here is the first of the Models Own Mirrorball Collection! My husband picked Dancing Queen for me to try first. I put it over Nails Inc Emerald Street because I felt like having proper green nails tonight!



It's kinda lovely. As usual, it's impossible to show the glitter properly in a photo, but there are all sorts of colours going on! It goes on very smoothly, suspended in a clear base, and isn't too tricky to place - I just brushed this on, no dabbing or selective placement.


I'm not looking forward to removing it though!

What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat
  • Nails Inc Emerald Street (2 coats)
  • Models Own Dancing Queen (1 coat)
  • Seche Vite topcoat
I think it would also look amazing with a few coats for really spangly nails, but I like it like this too.

What do you think? Which one should I try next?

5 comments:

  1. i need to get some models own nail polish! perhaps ill head over now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous@ I want some models own nail polish!! Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing these on twitter! I can't wait to get my hands on either the purple or blue one! (or maybe both... ;))

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...