Saturday 29 September 2012

Boots No7 Cheeky Chops and Models Own Mirrorball Hot Stuff

Two very different styles to show you tonight! The first is bright and summery:




This is Boots No7 Cheeky Chops with Models Own Mirrorball in Hot Stuff on the ring finger and Nails Inc Culford Gardens dots! I'm a big fan of the Boots No7 polishes, particularly when I've got one of the £5 No7 vouchers Boots give out so often! This colour is bright and lovely, and nice in two coats.


Next up is what I'm wearing right now. A much darker mani, but with added sparkle. I was hoping for a starry sky effect, but it doesn't beat my favourite Galaxy nails (HERE):



These ones are Barry M Navy with Revlon Stunning pieces picked out and put on separately! I also dotted white first to make the 'stars' stand out! I really love this blue polish, it's so shiny even before topcoat.


Which are your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I really like both of these but the second design has to be my favourite, it is gorgeous!

    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both shades - they look lovely with sparkles! T'is the season to be sparkly! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) One of the few good things about winter is winter nails! x

      Delete
  3. I really love your starry mani, its a great alternative to a galaxy mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...