Tuesday 2 October 2012

Ciaté Pom Pom

This is Ciaté Pom Pom and I love it! It's one of the extra items I received in my Selfridges Beauty Box. It's a bright, classic red which leans toward the orange side. The thing I like best about it is the application - it goes on like a dream, so smoothly. The picture is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite.


What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat
  • Ciaté Pom Pom (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat


Beautiful, right? I've asked my husband for the Ciaté Mini Mani Month calendar set for Christmas/late birthday present...so I might have a few more of these lovely minis to use soon.

What do you think? Will you splash out £38 on the Calendar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...