Wednesday 19 September 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Freak Out!

Okay, this is my new favourite from the Models Own Mirrorball Collection (yes, I'll probably say that about each one)


Accent nail only tonight, taking off a full glitter mani every night is more than my heart (or nails) can bear. But doesn't it look pretty?! The Nails Inc polish base is a duochrome so it's a lovely combination of purples and blues in general.

What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat
  • Nails Inc Garrick Street (3 coats)
  • Models Own Freak Out! from the Mirrorball Collection
  • Seche Vite topcoat

So what do you think of this one? Definitely my favourite...

3 comments:

  1. I adore the look of the Models Own Mirrorball collection. This one in particular is one of my top three that I plan to buy.

    Great post :)

    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrick Street is very pretty and so is Freak Out! I agree about the pain having to take it off though, I had Dancing Queen on my nails for 3 days and I finally took it off last night, took me over 15 minutes with the Bourjois "1 minute" nail polish remover, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! But you have to try PVA glue instead of undercoat. Who ever discovered this is a genius! It makes glitter removal a doddle. Great blog on this from PrettyPurplePolish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...