Tuesday 18 September 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Boogie Nights

Here's the next Mirrorball Collection polish! This one is called Boogie Nights and I like it even better than the last!



This is layered over Nails Inc Montrose Place, and I love it! It's so sparkly and multicoloured, and application is pretty easy because of the new gel like finish.

Models Own even used the picture above on their Facebook page! (Click the link!) Thanks Models Inc!

What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat
  • Nails Inc Montrose Place (2 coats)
  • Models Own Mirrorball Collection in Boogie Nights (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

You can buy the Mirrorball Collection on the Models Own website HERE for a bargainous £20, or each polish separately for £5 a piece. They really are worth it. I've had so many compliments today.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I've liked the mirror ball polishes look great on nails! Maybe a cheeky purchase soon. ;)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes I'm really pleased with them :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...