Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nails Inc Berkeley Square, Konad M57

Here are tonight's nails!









What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Berkeley Square (2 coats)
  • Konad M57 zebra
  • Konad Special Polish in Pink
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I was quite pleased with this manicure. The base colour looks black almost here, but it's very dark grey, which looks nice with pink.

What do you think?

Oh, and before I forget, I noticed our local Boots store is selling Seche stuff, Nails Inc base and top coats and some Essie! I managed to refrain from buying any, but I was so happy to see it! Now to stop myself going back...I won't think about it...

10 comments:

  1. i love a 'good old' zebra print xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamping, very clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that in boots too - it's still cheaper to buy most of the base/top stuff online even with the postage charges. I was quite disappointed that they only seem to do core collections for things like Orly and Models Own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have been looking around online for a few things, much cheaper.

      Delete
  4. Haha, I have very same problem ;) Trying to convinc myself not to go to Boots and not buy Seche Vite (since I have not much used Insta Dry from Sally Hansen...) but its so hard... I think I give up and I'll buy it tommorw while I'll be in Boots :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that pink over the black! It tones it down a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Berkeley Square is like a really dark cream grey, but it goes so well with the pink, which is a bit shocking on it's own!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...