Thursday 8 March 2012

Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Graffiti

Here are tonight's nails! I didn't feel much like stamping so I went with a new colour instead - Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Graffiti. This is from the same range as Fantasy Fire, and it's lovely:



As always, this is the sort of polish where I can't get a photo that shows all the lovely colours - it reminds me of a mermaid's tail in the light! It's not as sheer as Fantasy Fire either, I used three coats here with no base colour first.

What I used:

  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Graffiti (3 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love it!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love "mermaid" color polishes and this is definitely a mermaid like color. Love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...