Thursday 15 March 2012

Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Dazzling Blue - lots of pictures!

Here is tonight's manicure...before I start, can I suggest that those of you who love 'mermaid' nails get your bums down to the nearest Max Factor counter? Because this is the mermaidiest of mermaidy polishes! I love Max Factor Max Effect minis...






Attack of the Oompa Loompa hand!








What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Barry M White polish (2 coats)
  • Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Dazzling Blue (3 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

Now, I know five coats is a lot of coats...but I like full opacity, and this looks so nice! I even decided not to Konad it!


What's even better is that I used the £3 off voucher I got from Max Factor when I spent more than £12 on the brand in Boots. That made this polish that staggering sum of 99p!

What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. i bought this baby too.
    worn it, wanted to photograph it but we dont have any sun here :/
    and capturing it with flash doesnt do it any justice
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pictures are the best I could get but they don't show all the tones at all. I'm also thinking now that I should have Konaded...maybe tomorrow.xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty! So shimmery and aquatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks better in the bottle... I'm glad i finally didnt buy it (i spend only about 45min at the max factor counter thinking which ones I want :P).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love blogs :D They give you a great idea of what you want/don't want. Oh, and I spend soooo long deciding on colours too!

      Delete
  4. i like it! it looks like actual blue cos sometimes blues come out quite purple looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo this is quite similar to the Andrea Fulerton - Eliza :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys got me this for mothers' day. I've not tried it on yet but now I know it looks as gorgeous on as it does in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...