Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nails Inc Beaumont Street, Konad M57

Here are tonight's nails. I've been playing around with a tag on the pictures because it seems people 'borrow' without any kind of credit...What do you think? Is it a bad idea? I'll just put up one so you can see it!


Nails Inc Beaumont Street - 2 coats

Tagged/watermarked photo...any good?

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Beaumont Street (2 coats)
  • Konad M57 with Konad Special black polish
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I got Beaumont Street from my Nails Inc Lucky Dip and I really like it - for someone that 'doesn't like pink' I certainly do have a lot! It goes on very smoothly and you could probably get away with just one coat. Very nice.

What do you think? Do you watermark your photos?

6 comments:

  1. I love this design and I don't normally "do" leopard print! It's a shame that people are "borrowing" your pictures and not giving you any credit for them! The tag looks good though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It seems a shame to have to do it...I'm still undecided!x

      Delete
  2. I dont watermark mine but I dont see why you shouldnt - I think it looks good. Love the nails inc colour

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh always love a good leopard print mani :) Your watermark looks good too, I dont like it when it's placed over the actual nails so I like your placement. I've debated with watermarking and even made one, but I'm too lazy to do it on every picture. I havent noticed anyone "borrowing" my pics yet, so I have no reason to I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've only had one picture pinched that I know of, and that was probably from Instagram or Tumblr, so I'm not sure that I need to watermark everything...

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...