Saturday 17 March 2012

More Essie Matte About You - with Models Own Lemon Meringue and Pastel Pink

Here are tonight's nails! After the black I wanted something a bit brighter...





What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Models Own Lemon Meringue (3 coats) 
  • Models Own Pastel Pink (3 coats)
  • Essie Matte About You topcoat 
I used a dotting tool to dot the opposite colour on after the matte topcoat, so although you can't really tell in the pictures, the dots are shiny.

Just a fun manicure really, I didn't feel like spending ages. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Your mani reminds me of Easter eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg like little easter eggs on your nails, its such a cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! i have matte about u tc too and i'm addicted to it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...