Sunday 25 March 2012

Boots No7 Tangy, Nails Inc Beaumont Street

I just wanted to quickly show you the colours I've been wearing the last two days! It's been sunny and lovely, so I've gone for simple bright manicures.

Yesterday, I wore Nails Inc Beaumont Street, it's a lovely bright pink creme that I've shown you here before, I absolutely love this colour. Here are yesterday's pictures:

A whole hand picture!




Then today I went for a new polish I bought in Boots yesterday - It's Boots No7 in Tangy (great name!) I'm a big fan of this range, they're very pigmented and easy to use. I like the fact that I can use the £5 No7 voucher that Boots do and get these polishes for £2 each even more!

 I even managed to get a daylight picture or two of this polish:





Daylight!!!

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Day 1: Nails Inc Beaumont Street (2 coats) Day 2: Boots No7 Tangy (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

That's all for today, just simple easy block colours. I love them both. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...