Sunday 11 March 2012

Nails Inc Heddon Street with BundleMonster BM206

So, here are tonight's nails. I'm seriously thinking that I need a better camera - the colour of this polish is so much richer than I can get it to show! Anyway, tonight is a random stamp night!

Nails Inc Heddon Street - I've showed you this before!

My poor attempt at showing the colour



 
Shows the colour slightly better...



What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle (I need a new bottle of this brilliant stuff, I'm running out!)
  • Nails Inc Heddon Street (2 coats)
  • BundleMonster stamping plate BM206
  • Konad Special Polish in Gold
  • Seche Vite topcoat
I like this manicure in real life - Heddon Street is just gorgeous, but I wish I could show you how rich and shiny it is! It's a kind of...regal colour. Haha.

Camera suggestions, anyone?!

6 comments:

  1. That color is amazing and I love the gold stamp on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! new follower, your blog is fab!

    http://www.bangbangamy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on twitter that you thought this one wasn't showing very well. Well, I love it! You can come and do mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...