Monday 26 March 2012

Boots No7 Vivid Violet, Konad M71

I felt like stamping tonight...Here's what I went for:



Then I added Konad M71 in Lilac:







The Konaded pictures don't show up the richness of the purple like in the before Konad pictures, but it's still there.

 What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 Stay Perfect in Vivid Violet(3 coats)
  • Konad M71 with Konad Special Polish in Lilac
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I really do like these Boots No7 polishes a lot. I want so many of the colours!


What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Thats a really gorgeous purple, and the lilac stamp goes really well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, what a gorgeous purple. for once, i prefer the mani without the konad as the gorgeouness of the depht of the purple is lost a little but it is pretty nevertheless
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit richer in person, but I know what you mean :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great combo of purples and beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love them! So gorgeous! They look great!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...