Thursday 29 March 2012

My favourite polishes...Nails Inc, Boots No7, Butter London and more!

Tonight on Instagram I was tagged to photograph my favourite polishes - I enjoyed doing it so thought I'd post it here too!

My Instagram account is @shepaintshernails
Webstagram: HERE



In fancy Instagram fashion!









My favourite polishes are:

Top Row L-R: Nails Inc Beaumont Street, Heddon Street, Victoria, Boots No7 Stay Perfect Tangy. 

Middle Row L-R: Butter London The Black Knight, Nails Inc Culford Gardens, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Essie Matte About You topcoat. 

Bottom Row L-R: Boots No7 Betty Blues, Sing the Blues, Max Factor Dazzling Blue, Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Disco Diva.


I could have picked so many more! What are your favourite polishes?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...