Wednesday 28 March 2012

Butter London The Black Knight, Boots No7 Beautifully Black

Here are tonight's nails. I have been longing for this polish for so long now...and it is so beautiful. It's Butter London's 'The Black Knight' - now known to me as 'The Most Difficult Polish To Photograph In The World Ever'.


First, I painted my nails with two coats of Boots No7 Beautifully Black - mainly because The Black Knight is so lovely I didn't want to waste a drop. I imagine it would be opaque in a couple of coats, maybe three, but I gave it a head start with two coats of this lovely black:






Now for The Black Knight. This honestly is one of the most beautiful polishes I own - but is equally almost impossible to photograph in artificial light. I'm hoping to get a sunshine photograph for you to see tomorrow! Until then:




A lovely blurry picture so you can see the sparkly goodness!




Instagram filtered bonus picture!


It is such a lovely polish - there are loads of colours that literally twinkle. I wish I could show you better!! It is genuinely (and this seems rare) as beautiful on the nail as it is in the bottle.


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 Beautifully Black (2 coats)
  • Butter London The Black Knight (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat


I bought this polish from the Butter London website, and it shipped quite quickly (despite the name, these polishes are made in the U.S.

What do you think of this polish? Would you like to see a sunshine photo?

3 comments:

  1. This was my first Butter London polish. I HAD to have it once I saw the promo pics for it. Its soooo gorgeous, but of course it hates the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...