Thursday 12 July 2012

Barry M Mint Green, Navy, Racing Green

Hello everyone! I've been slacking at writing here! Nothing stops me from painting my nails though, so here are the last couple of days:

First up is Barry M Navy. What a colour! I had so many compliments on this one while I was at work!


Barry M Navy (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)

Barry M Navy (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)



The next one is Barry M Racing Green. Another lovely one. I really do love Barry M, they're so good. Such good quality too.

Barry M Racing Green (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)

Barry M Racing Green (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)

Finally, we have Barry M Mint Green with a bit of leopard Konad! It was a Barry M kinda week! I really do love them...

Barry M Mint Green (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)

Barry M Mint Green (2 coats, Seche Vite topcoat)


Oh and lastly, here's one of the very good things that I did this week - got a visit from my sister and her family! This is me, and my beautiful niece Keeley (complete with whiskers!)...



That's all for now! Out of curiosity, what's your favourite Barry M colour?

9 comments:

  1. Navy is stunning! I have it but have yet to wear it. And I need to get my hands on Racing Green. And the Mint Green with the leopard print looks AMAZING on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the navy blue is stunning! lovely post thank u. love nail polishes too much aha

    xoxo ABBY


    http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, I have navy and I haven't worn it yet! I must say it looks absolutely stunning on you *runs upstairs*

    I have mint too, but my favourite up til now has been Cyan blue. I'm a bit of a Nails inc whore though Barry M makes a nice affordable substitute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too many of each, but I love them both!

      Delete
  4. I love the mint green and leopard print. Very into mint green right now and Barry M isn't one I have. Might have to go look for it now.

    Liz/@MidnightDraven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No idea how I missed these comments!

      Delete
  5. I really love Navy! It is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...