Saturday 21 July 2012

Calvin Klein Electric Blue, Technic Mermaid...and The Dark Knight Rises...

 A couple of lovely blues to show you today! These are two polishes that my husband bought for me last weekend!

First up is Calvin Klein Electric Blue (I didn't even know Calvin Klein did polish...) It's a gorgeous colour, so bright:



This is two coats of the Electric Blue, with one coat of Seche Vite topcoat.


Next is a combination - this is two coats of Boots No7 Sing the Blues with two coats of Technic in Mermaid, with two coats of Seche Vite on top. I wore this to work today and about ten people commented on it! It really is mermaidy! (Yeah that's a word. Now.)





As always, it's virtually impossible to get a good picture of this sort of polish. It just makes the camera go mental.


The rest of my week was spent working, as ever, and seeing The Dark Knight Rises. It's one of the best films I've ever seen. Good enough that I had to mention it here! 


What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. That is a fab combo xx

    http://musingsoftheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that blue is stunning and then you added the glitter!! Speechless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning blue, and looks really great with the glitter on top, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my jaw just fell on the floor. woah
    'virtually impossible to get a good picture of this sort of polish' ---> you did pretty well considering.
    this top coat over THE most amazing electric blue in the world is quite something xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's absolutely stunning! Definitely want to buy this blue nail polish and try your design now!

    Yinyin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...