Sunday 4 November 2012

Nails Inc St Pancras, Heddon Street, Prince Albert Road, plus galaxy nails!

I have many manicures to show you! I've been lazy and not blogging much recently, but the nails always get done! I'm on a bit of a Nails Inc kick at the moment, having purchased a Lucky Dip from their WEBSITE again.


Here they are:

Nails Inc Heddon Street
Above: Nails Inc Heddon Street. This is one that I've shown you before, but I love it! It's so shiny and lovely. 2 coats.


Nails Inc Prince Albert Road
Above: Nails Inc Prince Albert Road. I just got this polish as part of a Nails Inc Lucky Dip. It's very hard to photograph but really nice. I would describe it as a dark purple with very fine silver particles. This is 2 coats.


Nails Inc St Pancras
Above: Nails Inc St Pancras. Another Lucky Dip polish. One of 'those' reds. Just perfect. Smooth, shiny and classic. 2 coats here.





Above: A third take on galaxy nails. These are a bit more muted than some of the ones that I've done before. I don't like them as much, but I guess they're okay. I might try some totally different colours next time. They don't take long at all, but they're quite effective. I was thinking about doing a tutorial, actually.

As always, these manicures all use a basecoat of Essie Trillionails, and a topcoat of Seche Vite.

So that's me caught up with the last few days worth of nails. I post them as I go on my Instagram (@shepaintshernails) but I should definitely try harder to blog them!


(Oh, and finally...hi Emma! Thanks for always reading.xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...