Wednesday 28 November 2012

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle over Nails Inc Queensgate Mews

Here are tonight's nails...after struggling to foil off a Mirrorball glitter polish, guess what I went and put straight on...



Beautiful though, huh? It's two coats of Nails Inc Queensgate Mews, a deep red, with one coat of Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle on top. As always, basecoat is Essie Trillionails and topcoat is Seche Vite.

There are so many Deborah Lippmann polishes I would love to try. This is the only polish I have, and I really love it. It's like ruby slippers...


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Very dramatic, i bet it's got a lovely sparkle x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...