Thursday 8 November 2012

Rimmel London Lycra Pro in Desire

Tonight I have one of the polishes that I was given for my birthday to show you. It's Rimmel London Lycra Pro in shade 393 Desire. I love this colour, it's similar to Nails Inc Heddon Street, I think. The only thing is, I'm really not keen on the 'Maxi Brush'. It's as though they assume that we all have really wide nail beds! Mine are actually very narrow so I have to paint so carefully. I like to paint my nails in three stripes, centre first, but this brush is so wide and flat it gets the whole nail in one go. I've never had to clean up after painting my nails, but this one really needs a steady hand! I'd prefer a standard brush. That aside, the polish is lovely, and if you were careful it could be a one coater. This is two, though, because I'm just so used to doing it.




As always, this is over Essie Trillionails basecoat, with a coat of Seche Vite topcoat.


So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...