Sunday 24 February 2013

Leighton Denny Razzmatazz

I went to TK Maxx the other day and just look what they had in!!



It was £7.99, I couldn't leave without it. I love TK Maxx for nail bargains, they had loads of OPI and Nails Inc too. I get drawn in every time...

So, anyway, tonight I tried the purple, Razzmatazz.


I layered it over my all time favourite purple, Exposed Mystic, as it's quite thin and I hate to waste it. This is two coats of Mystic and two of Razzmatazz. The colour is beautiful, with flecks of purple, red and black. It dried to a disappointingly matte finish but that's nothing that Nubar Diamont topcoat (my new love) couldn't fix. Basecoat was Nails Inc Kensington Caviar.


Which colour would you like to see swatched next? I love them all!


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Just saw this in TK MAXX today,unfortunately I have exceeded my monthly polish limit, therefore not getting any til next month. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( It's all I've bought this month thankfully!

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Damn living in the middle of nowhere with no TKMaxx for miles and miles :( Diamont really is the best, I've gone back to it after a brief, pointless foray into Orly Sec N Dry. Never again will I be without my beloved Diamont! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful but I love Razzmatazz! It is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...