Friday 1 March 2013

Leighton Denny Jailbird

Tonight, I used another Leighton Denny colour. I was thinking that it looked nice, that I quite fancied wearing green, so yep, started applying it...

It is beautiful. Italics and everything. I really, really like this colour. In the bottle it looks average, on the nail it's amazing. It's so pigmented that you could probably use just one coat (I used two, habit...)and it goes on extremely smoothly. This is the way that all polishes should be!



This is a mini bottle, by the way, my hands aren't ginormous



This is two coats of Jailbird, over Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat, and Nubar Diamont topcoat. Lovely, right?! I really want to try more Leighton Denny polishes now, they're next on my list!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...