Thursday 14 March 2013

Leighton Denny Rampant Rose

This is another one of the colours from the Leighton Denny Little Black Dress pack.





I quite like it. To be honest, it's just a standard red. I love reds, probably more than any other colour, but since I have so many, it does take something special to really stand out. This one is perfectly pleasant though. The formula is a bit patchy, but two coats was fine. Topcoat is Nubar Diamont, basecoat is Nails Inc Kensington Caviar.


What's your favourite colour group?

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour :)

    I really like Leighton Denny polishes, I only own one but it is one of my favourites.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...