Tuesday 12 March 2013

Nails Inc Westminster

I haven't done anything more than just paint my nails in ages. Lazy, I know. So the other day I decided to try and do something a bit more interesting. Here's what I came up with:





Eh, I don't know. I suppose it's okay, I just blended lots of shades of purple with a piece of cosmetic sponge. They look a bit smoky I think. Base colour is Nails Inc Westminster and topcoat is Nubar Diamont. I also used a couple of Barry M purples.


What do you think? Do you like blendy, smoky, cloudy weird nails?

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Having seen yours i'm tempted to try a similar thing in black/white/grey! Would that be ok? Yours look great x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah give it a go! Would love to see it :) Thank you!xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...