Saturday 2 February 2013

Rimmel London 60 Seconds in Pompous

This is another of the polishes that I got given at Christmas!


It's actually surprisingly lovely. I say 'surprisingly' because the 60 Seconds polishes are often a bit thin for me, and I'm not keen on the big flat brush that they advertise as a good thing, haha. It's a very shiny, deep colour, and this was good in two coats. I like it.

Ooh, also, I finally decided to try a different topcoat. I've had enough of Seche Vite...it starts off so great, but about a week later it's so thick and gloopy. Not to mention the horrendous shrinkage it causes on most polishes. Anyway, I tweeted Kelly from Vampy Varnish (one of my favourite blogs ever!) and she kindly tweeted back and said her favourite is Nubar Diamont Seal and Shine. So I ordered some from BeautyBay.com, and I'll let you know how I get on!


What's your favourite topcoat?

1 comment:

  1. Wow...im usually not into purple shades, but this one is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...