Sunday 27 January 2013

More Max Factor Fantasy Fire!

I couldn't resist - after the other day I fell in love with Max Factor Fantasy Fire all over again. It's still very much a layering/topcoat type of polish of course, but it's just so beautiful. I know it's old news, but I don't care...




This is over two coats of Barry M Indigo, which is pretty much perfect to show it off. Basecoat and topcoat are Nails Inc - Kensington Caviar and Albert Bridge.


What do you think? Are you still captivated by Fantasy Fire?


7 comments:

  1. That's the best application and layering i've seen of Fantasy Fire that shows it off to it's best.
    My kind of colour totally.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to pull this out and use it again! I think I only used it once! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I like trying it over different polishes :)

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous together! I love Fantasy Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't go through all the fantasy fire! Ok still coveting the one you got for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...