Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ciate Mini Mani Month in Power Dressing 063

Happy New Year everyone! As always, I prefer to spend my New Year's Eve at home with my husband (I'm the most boring person...) What did you do?


Today's blog is to show you Ciate's Power Dressing 063. I really like this one. It's a very dark, inky blue. At first I was worried that it would just look black but it's lovely in the light. This is two coats with Seche Vite topcoat.



I've been using a lot of dark polishes recently. I guess it's because it's winter, they just suit.


Do you prefer bright summery polish, or dark, vampy winter polish?

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum yum, it looks so beautiful!! I haven't tried mine yet, I'd be interested to know if it stains your nails at all - this sort of colour is hell on mine so I'm reluctant to wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shade! I was originally going to go out drinking with friends but we ended up playing just dance and well still drinking :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...