Sunday 6 January 2013

Nails Inc Buckingham Street over Exposed Grey

I did a bit of a reverse glitter mani tonight. Normally I paint the tips of my nails, this time I went from the cuticle...




I really like the effect. It's not perfect but it looks nice in real life, stands out a lot more that in the photos. This Nails Inc glitter is really a gorgeous colour but I think it needs to be layered, it's suspended in a clear base so you wouldn't get far with it on it's own.

What I used:
  • Essie Trillionails basecoat (still going strong, LOVE this stuff, it makes my nails so strong)
  • Exposed - an unnamed polish in grey (2 coats)
  • Nails Inc Buckingham Street glitter (sponged on)
  • Seche Vite top coat

What do you think? Do you prefer cuticle glitter, or just on the tips of the nail?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh it's nice! Very unusual. I love the grey colour too. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful together! I love gradients!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not that good at them yet, but I like practicing!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...