Tuesday 15 January 2013

Alice + Eliza for Marks and Spencer

This was another polish that I received for Christmas. I'm working through all the new loveliness...

Also pictured is the snuggly blanket my mum bought me :)

It's an unnamed polish. Now...this is a lovely colour, but I really had to work for it, haha. Horribly streaky formula, spiky brush, you name it. But, still, lovely colour! I used Essie basecoat, and a generous coat of Seche Vite topcoat. So, Marks and Spencer/Alice + Eliza, please work on your brushes and polish formula, because the colours are great, and the packaging is really sweet.


What do you think? Will you put up with spiky brushes for a good colour, or just choose something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...