Saturday 5 January 2013

Nails Inc Aspen with Ciate Enchanted Rose

Another bright mani to show you tonight. I've gone back to brighter colours for some reason...





This is Nails Inc Aspen with an accent nail (ring finger) of Ciate Enchanted Rose, which was a limited edition colour for the Mini Mani Month calendar. I love Aspen, and it looks even nicer with a sparkly nail!

Nails Inc and Ciate are available at QVC HERE.

Two coats of Aspen, and two of Enchanted Rose, under Seche Vite topcoat. My basecoat at the moment is still Essie Trillionails, because I love it.

Do you like red polish?



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty shade.
    I tend to wear red more in the autumn, since I'm only really a fan of dark red on my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...