Sunday 13 January 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blackberry

I got this polish for Christmas from a lovely friend, and I'm really impressed with it! It's a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polish - supposedly they're very shiny without topcoat. It's true, they are very shiny, but I can't do without topcoat...





Please excuse my glittery cuticles! I'm dangerously low on nail polish remover. Anyway, this is two coats of the Barry M polish, over Essie basecoat, with Seche Vite topcoat.

I've begun to tire of my Seche Vite thickening so ridiculously, though. I have got Seche Restore, but it's just not the same. What do you all recommend for a high shine, quick dry topcoat that doesn't go all gungy in the bottle?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, I really like the Gelly polishes! As far as top coat goes, I like Nubar Diamont. It does get thick when there are only dregs left but I've still managed to use up whole bottles with minimal fuss and no thinners. It has a nice, not too runny formula and dries to a rock-hard, very glassy shine :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you Anna, I'll look into that! x

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...