Sunday 20 January 2013

Max Factor Fantasy Fire over Barry M Navy

Bit of the lovely Fantasy Fire tonight...I forget how awesome it is every time!





The Barry M Navy is a firm favourite too, it's just so shiny! I sponged Fantasy Fire just on the tips, and it looks great when it catches the light.


This is two coats of Barry M Navy, two sponged layers of Fantasy Fire, and Seche Vite topcoat (which I have had enough of...the shrinkage is getting to me) Basecoat today was Nails Inc.


Are you a fan of Max Factor Fantasy Fire?


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love Fantasy Fire! I also dislike Seche Vite, hated the shrinkage and the fact that I could never get the last bit out of the bottle. Oh and it always got so thick halfway through. I now use OPI RapiDry topcoat, it's much nicer, although possibly a little less fast drying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to try that! Thanks :) I love the shine from Seche Vite, but I have started to feel as if I'm wasting at third of the bottle!

      Delete
  2. I love this! These are absolutely stunning paired together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...