Sunday 30 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month in Twilight 072

Tonight I've got yet another Ciate Mini Mani Month polish to show you. This is Twilight 072. It's a dark creme full of gold sparkles. I'm ignoring the obvious vampire based comparisons, because that's just not my thing, but I wonder if that was what Ciate were thinking of. Either way, very nice polish. This is two coats. It's not too bad to paint with, but as with all dark polish, you need to be really careful.




Ooh, free Kindle shot. I didn't notice that.

What do you think of Twilight?

2 comments:

  1. Love the polish - looks beautiful on you! Not a fan of the vampire stuff either, was a bit annoyed with the name to be honest lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the gold sparkle in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...