Thursday 13 December 2012

Mavala Rouge Rubis 385

Tonight I'd like to show you the first Mavala polish I've ever used! It came with my Latest In Beauty advent calendar, and I decided to wear it for my work Christmas party, because it's suitably festive and sparkly!



The best part about it, for me, was the fact that this is two coats, with NO layering! To be honest, one coat even looked good. This is perfect glitter. The thing I hate most in the world of nail polish is opening a gorgeous looking bottle of glitter and finding that it's basically clear, watery polish with glitter sprinkled in. Pah. Not Mavala. This is gorgeous red polish with glitter in it! Perfect. It's made me want to invest in more Mavala!


Have you tried any Mavala polish?

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty polish indeed, love the sparkle! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Anna, I love Mavala! I wish I wasn't on a spending ban! :)x

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...