Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nails Inc Victoria and Albert Christmas Jumper nails!

So, here are my Christmas themed nails! Anyone who knows me knows I am a little bit of a Scrooge (okay, a lot) but I do like these tacky Christmas Jumper nails...



It could be that Victoria and Albert is one of my favourite red polishes, it could be that I like jumpers...who knows, but they don't bring out the Grinch in me, so it's okay.

It's two coats of Nails Inc Victoria and Albert (which by the way is SO nice to paint with!) with Konad M79 special white polish. 

The Nails Inc polish is available HERE at QVC. I could buy all of these happily!


Happy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to comment that this reminds me of Christmas jumpers and then I read the title, doh!! Anyway, I love Christmas jumpers (even though I don't much care for Christmas itself!) so therefore I love this manicure :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...