Wednesday 5 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Day 2 - Dangerous Affair and Day 5 - Cabaret

Just a quick one...I'm officially useless, I can't keep up with swatching every day!

So, here are days 2 and 5 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month!


The top picture is three coats of Dangerous Affair 013 - you know I love a classic red and this one is beautiful.

The second picture is three coats of Caberet 046, a fairly muted sort of purple. It's nice but not outstanding.

Both are with Seche Vite topcoat.


So I guess I need to amend my statement...I'll do my best to swatch the polishes as they come, but I'll probably end up doing the ones I like best ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...