Saturday 15 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Vintage 018

Tonight I have another Ciate Mini Mani Month polish to show you. I really like this one! It's called Vintage.



Now, whilst I really like the colour, I didn't like the application much. Ciate is normally lovely, but this one was tricky. When Ciate call them 'Paint Pots', this is what they mean. Thick, emulsion like, gloop. Not self-levelling at all and it goes patchy straight away on the first coat. But I got there in the end!

What do you think? Is the colour worth the hassle of the horrible formula?

3 comments:

  1. I found Vintage to be the best of the bunch so far formula-wise - two quick, easy coats to perfection! Regardless of your struggles with it, it's still beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I got a dodgy bottle?! It was hideous and gungy! Really suits your lovely long nails :) x

      Delete
    2. Oh that sounds manky, how annoying!! It could have been a dodgy bottle? Maybe the lid hadn't been screwed on properly during manufacture? :/ x

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...