Tuesday 9 April 2013

Illamasqua Eurydice, Soap and Glory

I did a little bit of shopping yesterday, and couldn't help but notice there was a pink theme going, so I thought I'd show you...It's a change from the usual nail post, so feel free to skip by if you prefer just nails!


L-R: Soap and Glory Scrub Gloves, Clean, Girls, Illamasqua Eurydice lipstick, S&G Butter Yourself


Boots have an excellent offer on at the moment, if you spend £10 you get the body butter for free, and since I was buying body wash and new gloves anyway, this was a bonus!

Soap & Glory 'Clean, Girls' body wash is my favourite. I used it when I was on my honeymoon, so the smell always reminds me of that. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle, and that you can remove the top to get every bit out, then reuse the bottle! It also helps to keep my skin soft. It's one that I stock up on time and time again.

The Scrub Gloves are just amazing. It's possible to get cheaper exfoliating gloves, but the Soap & Glory ones are the best in my opinion, they leave skin so smooth. The first time I got these was as a birthday present from my husband, and this is my third pair. They last a long time, but I eventually like to get a fresh pair as they soften up too much to be very scrubby.

I had never tried the body butter, but used it after my shower this morning and I'm impressed. It's a lovely consistency, buttery and rich but not greasy and it soaks in straight away. There's nothing worse than heavy body butter that just sits there. With this I was able to put my jeans on after a minute or two, and my skin feels lovely. I'm very prone to extremely dry skin, especially my legs, in the winter, and this made a noticeable difference after one use. Also, the smell is incredible, so fruity!


Finally...Illamasqua Eurydice! Isn't it beautiful?


I've been tempted by this for quite some time, but since I am nervous about wearing bright lipstick, I never took the plunge. Then, the Illamasqua website had an Easter Egg hunt, and Eurydice was half price, at £8! Added to the fact that I had £4 sitting in my PayPal account and it had to be done. So, now I own it...let's see if I can get up the courage to wear it! I'll post a picture if I do...


Do you have any tips for successfully wearing bright lipstick? Please leave me a comment if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...