Monday 29 April 2013

Nails Inc Lucky Dip!!

Okay. This is the best Nails Inc Lucky Dip ever. EVER.


The Lucky Dip is an incredible 7 full size polishes for £18. I always try and get one if I can (they sell very fast, as you might imagine) and in the past I've had a few dodgy colours/spiky brushes. I received this one this morning though, and it is brilliant!




I got (L-R):

  • Cherry Road - from the Sprinkles collection
  • Notting Hill Carnival
  • Westbourne Grove
  • Draycott Place
  • Knightsbridge Green
  • Southwark
  • Grosvenor Street

I think I'm in love with them all. I actually don't know which one to try first! What do you think?

Are you tempted to try and get a Nails Inc Lucky Dip?

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO naffed off that I didn't go for this lucky dip!! This selection is amazing, as is another lot I saw on Nails Inc's FB page! I must say I have also had some pretty dodgy brushes in my previous lucky dips (including one that only had half a brush!), but personally I'm willing to accept that for the outstanding value they offer. Here's hoping they do another good one soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this too and got completely different colours - will be posting a review soon!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...