Tuesday 5 June 2012

Nails Inc Chalk Farm!

Tonight's nails are another manicure with one of my favourite colours - I need some new polishes!



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Chalk Farm (2 coats)
  • Konad Special Pink Polish and plate M59
  • Seche Vite topcoat (Wahooo! I have new Seche!!)

As well as getting new Seche Vite, I also got a bottle of Seche Restore - I've got two old bottles of Seche that have gone thick - you know, I don't think I ever get to use the last third because of this. I used about 10 drops of the Restore on one of them, and rolled the bottle for a while, and it seems to have brought it back! Good stuff. I'll let you know when I try it out.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...