Sunday 24 June 2012

Nails Inc Culross Street and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream with Models Own Indian Ocean

A couple more manis to show you, I've had yet another busy week. Another week, another Jack Savoretti concert...how I love him. Ahem, anyway...






The top pictures are Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream under Models Own Indian Ocean. I love this combo, it's hard to take a picture but in the sunshine it absolutely glows. So here's what I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (2 coats)
  • Models Own Indian Ocean (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

The bottom picture is Nails Inc Culross Street, one of the polishes I got in my recent lucky dip. It was so hard to paint with, really thick and...painty. It looks quite nice though! What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Culross Street (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

You can probably also see that I've shortened my nails a little bit, they grow so fast now!


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I like both of these polishes a lot! The green is especially pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I like the blueberry ice cream and indian ocean combo, its very ice queeny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...