Thursday 28 June 2012

Nails Inc Old Park Lane

Here is another one of the polishes I got in my most recent Nails Inc Lucky Dip - it's an unusual and rather lovely one...






This is Nails Inc Old Park Lane. It's a metallic polish, and though it's hard to show in photographs, it almost looks like pale copper in the sun. Very metallic and lovely. It does have the downside of not wearing very well, but since I paint my nails at least every two days, I guess that's fine.

In the pictures, I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Old Park Street (2 coats - though one is maybe enough!)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

What do you think? I'm loving every single one of my Lucky Dip colours!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, very classy colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great metallic! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have this in a load I bought from TK Maxx, I must go and check. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...