Sunday 10 June 2012

Nails Inc Westminster

Tonight I tried Nails Inc Westminster from my Lucky Dip - it's lovely:






It's a purple creme, and this was perfect in two coats, very typical of a Nails Inc polish. I think it would look great with some Konad, but I'm too lazy tonight.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Westminster (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I really like it. Still looking forward to trying the other four polishes from this amazing Lucky Dip.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I had this in my lucky dip too :-) haven't tried it yet but it looks lovely on you!

    whenitrainsitpours92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...