Friday 8 June 2012

Nails Inc New Burlington Place and Lucky Dip

It's a bit of a bumper post today - I bought Nails Inc Lucky Dip again so I've swatched the first one, and I did my friend Katie's nails for her tonight!


First, the Nails Inc Lucky Dip. It's possibly the best one I've had so far...


L-R: New Burlington Place, Westminster, Old Park Lane, Paddington, Chelsea, Culross Street


£15 for all of these beauties!

I couldn't resist New Burlington Place - it looks so beautiful in the bottle, and it doesn't disappoint when it's on!





  


What I used:
  • Essie Fill The Gap basecoat (2 coats)
  • Nails Inc New Burlington Place (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat
This polish goes on so nicely. It's incredibly shiny and eyecatching - I LOVE it. I'm looking forward to swatching the rest of them!



Next up, a mani I did the night before:






This is Exposed in Spontaneous with Nails Inc Privileged topcoat.


Here are the nails I did for my friend Katie tonight:





What I used for these:
  • Essie Fill The Gap basecoat (2 coats)
  • Nails Inc Elizabeth St Caviar (2 coats)
  • Konad Black Polish and plate M71
  • Seche Vite topcoat
I was really pleased with these, and I'm happy that Katie likes them!

Finally, here's the new ring I got from River Island for £4! I love it!




Loads of pictures! What do you think? Which Nails Inc polish what would you like to see swatched next?

8 comments:

  1. Hey hun, I got the same selection in my lucky dip and I've applied New Burlington Place first too. It looked too shimmery and shiny in the pot for me to resist for long :D x ps. the other pics are fab too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's lovely isn't it! I love Lucky Dips!x

      Delete
    2. It's gorgeous! This was my first Nails Inc Lucky Dip and it definitely won't be the last! :) x

      Delete
  2. I ordered mine last Friday and it still isn't here! Hope it comes tomorrow, they all look lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine took a while to come! Did you get it yet?

      Delete
  3. This is a really gorgeous red! I love the stamping mani you did, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping! Very cute and classy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...