Wednesday 28 December 2011

Konad M57, Nails Inc Culford Gardens

This is by far the most noticeable Konad manicure that I've done. I absolutely love Nails Inc's Culford Gardens as it is just so bright, and I thought it would be ideal to stamp over.



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens (2 coats)
  • Konad plate M57
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

Culford Gardens is such an easy polish to use. If you use one coat, you get a gorgeous shimmery sheer gold that really shines. If you use two, you get fully opaque bling!

Absolutely everyone has noticed this manicure (even if they thought it was totally tacky) and I can see me doing it again any time I want nails that stand out.



So, I'm up to date with my Konad manicures - I've shown you everything I've done so far. Next up I want to try stamping with something other than Konad special polish to see I can get any other effects. I also have a large collection of new Models Own and Nails Inc polishes to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...