Friday 30 December 2011

Nails Inc Blair/Privileged topcoat

This is the Nails Inc Gossip Girls set that my husband bought me for Christmas. It's a lovely dark teal polish, with a blue/green toned flaky overglaze and I had my eye on it for quite some time!



One coat of Privileged.





One coat, different lighting.







Two coats.


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Blair polish (two coats)
  • Nails Inc Privileged overglaze (two coats)
  • Albert Bridge topcoat

 I love this look. It's very eye catching and changes in different lights. I think it would look really nice over a light colour too. Feels funny not to stamp my nails already, but this look really doesn't need anything added to it, in my opinion.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have the Old Vic set and I love it so much. It's amazing what a flakie can do transform a polish into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. My husband and I have been saying they're my Incredible Hulk nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, now all you need are purple tights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...